- Article: “Mechanical properties of amorphous silicon nanoparticles”, full conference paper available in the TMS 2019 proceedings [link]
- Preprint and article available: “Vibrational properties of sodosilicate glasses from first-principles calculations”, is now on arXiv [link] and Phys. Rev. B [link].
- Article: “Ductile deformation of core-shell Si-SiC nanoparticles controlled by shell thickness”, just published in Acta Materialia [link]
- September 1st: New post at CIRIMAT Toulouse, working with C. Merlet on NMR spectroscopy of disordered carbons.
- Article: “Uniaxial compression of silicon nanoparticles: An atomistic study on the shape and size effects”, in Acta Materialia [link]
Université Toulouse 3 – Paul Sabatier
kilymis at chimie.ups-tlse.fr